- Swim Little Fish Swim
- by Ruben Amar and Lola Bessis - Original score composed by Laplage
- Swim Little Fish Swim – Shiraz’s dream
- Original score composed by Laplage
- Les Francis
- Laplage has composed the music for Fabrice Begoti's first movie starring Claudia Cardinale, Jaques Dutronc, Thomas VDB, Medi Sadoun and Elie Semoun
- La vie d’une autre
- Laplage has compsed the music for « La vie d’une autre » first movie by Sylvie Testud starring Juliette Binoche and Matthieu Kassovitz.
- La vie d’une autre (extract)
- Laplage has composed the music for « La vie d’une autre » movie by Sylvie Testud with Juliette Binoche and Matthieu Kassovitz.
- Orange Studio « opener »
- Opening theme for ORANGE STUDIO composed by Laplage and mixed by Dominique Blanc Francard
- Gaumont opener
- Opening theme for Gaumont composed by LAPLAGE
- CANAL+ LE JT
- Laplage signed the music for CANAL+ news (GEDEON)
- Original score by LAPLAGE - FIRST TV SERIES CO-PRODUCED BY STUDIO+ AND SAVE FERRIS
- Canal+ Making of
- trailer for the new season
- Phobia making of
- Phobia project for UNIVERSAL MUSIC UK - ATMOS (Sébastien Lipszyc / Klas Wahl)
- Festival de Cannes
- Laplage composed the music for the official Channel of the Cannes Film festival
- Eurosport Boxing
- To step into the ring... It takes power, focus, heart, speed, faith. And so much more...
- TF1 « Merci »
- for the first time since 1997, TF1 pays tribute to their viewers with an ad compaign celebrating their connection to the audience
- All In
- Laplage composed the original music for the short movie ALL-IN by Baptiste Bertheuil
LAPLAGE IS A FRENCH BAND CONSISTED OF EMMANUEL LIPSZYC, SEBASTIEN LIPSZYC AND FRANCK LASCOMBES
THEY COMPOSE MUSIC FOR FILMS
Laplage has been experimenting with an expansive range of instruments and sounds over the past few years. Specializes in unconventional approaches to composition, working mainly with acoustic recordings and synthesizers to provide textured, layered, melodies and evocative electronic instrumentation. As movie composers Laplage has collaborated With Sylvie Testud, Lola Bessis, Rubben Amar and Fabrice Begotti among others. Laplage has designed soundscapes for fascinating contemporary art project for FIAC art fair and has recently worked closely with Philippe Starck on the « ZA » project. They also compose music for the most important european TV channels.